Is there anything more beautiful than the colors of fall?! We are totally gushing over the oranges, reds, and yellows coming out all over reminding us that a new season is here and a new season is on the way.
And for a little more fall fun, we have created a list to help you make the most of one of our favorite seasons.
- Carve, Paint, or eat a pumpkin
- Learn how to build a fire
- Collect leaves and press them
- Go apple picking
- Plant bulbs in your garden for next spring
- Celebrate Oktoberfest with beer and sausages
- Attend a fall festival
- Get lost (and found) in a corn maze
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Visit somewhere new or be a tourist in your own city
- Paddle the Deschutes River in a canoe or kayak!